Physical Therapy Patient Forms
Here are some Forms that have to be filled out before we get started. For your convinence, we have made these forms so they can be printed and filled out at home, eliminating the discomfort of filling them out in the waiting room, thus making your first visit go smoother.
These froms are in PDF Format and will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you are experiencing problems viewing or printing these forms, please Contact Us and we will email you the forms.
- Notice of Patient Information Practices
- Welcome to PPT
- Patient Info Form
- Patient Consent Form
- Medical History Form
Our therapists are professionally trained and state licensed. Your first appointment will include a thorough history and evaluation of your problem, as well as treatment, patient education and instruction.
The best results in therapy are based on good communication, compliance and teamwork between you, your therapist and your doctor.
What to bring:
- The written, current referral from your physician.
- Your insurance card, claim number and any pertinent billing information.
- Completed New Patient forms (see above)
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing. It is helpful to bring shorts and/or a tank top for your examinations. Please bring your daily and recreational shoes, if appropriate, for your diagnosis. Patient gowns and shorts are available.